Residents of Hamline Midway and neighboring communities are now eligible to receive rain barrels at a significant discount! Choose from four different styles.
To receive this deal, you must:
- Be a resident of the Capitol Region Watershed District.
- Complete the order form and submit it with propert payment to: Hamline Midway Coalition, 1558 W. Minnehaha Ave, St. Paul, MN 55104. Make checks payable to HMC.
- Attend a rain barrel and stormwater management workshop, 4:00 – 5:30pm, Saturday, June 2 at Newell Park (900 N. Fairview Ave). Participants will learn how to build, install, and maintain their rain barrel, as well as other techniques for stormwater management.
- Transport your rain barrel home at the end of the workshop.
- The workshop will be part of the Hamline Midway Heartwood Festival's Green Living Workshops. The festival runs from 11am-6pm in Newell Park, so come early to enjoy the festivities!
1. Orders must be received by 5:00pm, Monday, May 21. Form is here
2. There is a limit of one (1) barrel per household.
3. NO REFUNDS will be provided if you order a barrel but are unable to attend the workshop.
4. A maximum of 50 barrels are available through this offer, so don’t delay!
This offer is made possible by Hamline Midway Coalition and the Hamline Midway Environmental Group, with funding from the Capitol Region Watershed District.